The yoga camp “Aura”, part 4. Pranayama in the places of power.
- What is the place of power?
- Practice in the places of power
- The peculiarities of the yoga practice in India
- What are the places of power in India and Tibet?
- What personal experiences and feelings do the pilgrims receive in the places of power?
- How to sit in meditation for 6 hours?
- The places of power in Russia
- Why do the Gods meet desires?
- What changes in life occur after having made kora around Kailash?
- About kora around Kailash
- How to make kora around Kailash for one day?
- Effects of pranayama
- How pranayama affects the mind?
- How to control thoughts?
- Apana vayu and other energies in the body
- What's the difference between pranayama practice while sitting and lying down?
- Padmasana’s benefits
- Why does greed come and how to fight it?
- How does the energy flow in the body?
- Accumulation and waste of energy
The yoga camp "Aura", summer, 2014
Translated and voiced by Olga Kalitaeva