- Buddha Shakimuni family descend.
- Consequences of incest by the example on Shakya clan.
- Rescue from Senility, Malady and Death.
- Why Buddha left his family.
- Joint path of self-perfection in a couple.
- Temporary friends and friends for many lives.
- Teacher’s appearance – consequences of beauty.
- Time to birth children and time for yoga practicing.
- Children development level.
- Woman role in a man life.
- Authority of Husband and Father.
- Family from yoga point view.
Translation and Voice: Vladimir Zernin